Thursday, December 10, 2015

How to Add Vertical Storage Drawers to Existing Cabinets


How to Add Vertical Storage Drawers to Existing Cabinets - My workshop organization efforts continue as I add some vertical storage drawers to the existing open shelf cabinets I built 4 years ago. I needed somewhere to put tools away as I unpacked boxes so the open shelves, though not terribly convenient for organizing small items, were better than nothing. I don’t like moving 15 boxes of screws and nails around before I find the right size or hunting for a specific roll or tape, etc. I like to see all my choices at once. I almost always prefer drawers over shelves for storage and for storing a ton of small items, narrow “pantry style” drawers are the best. I call them, “vertical storage drawers”. They are narrow so nothing is stored behind anything else. eFurnitureMart - 100% Furniture Financing, Free Shipping, Discounted Furniture, Discount Coupons, New Arrivals, Clearance Center - eFurniture Mart - http://www.eFurnitureMart.com
http://bit.ly/1NXCWO6

No comments:

Post a Comment